Privacy and Advocacy
PCN makes no medical recommendations or suggestions, and does not solicit any donations. PCN is dedicated to protecting private information, which will never be released or sold to any third party. PCN advocates for the specific needs of patients, survivors, family members, friends, and medical personnel affected by cancer. PCN provides every patient, family member, friend the ability to connect to users of their choosing for support or specific information.
Information we receive about you
We receive a number of different types of information about you, including:
- Registration information
When you sign up for PCN, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. You may also choose to provide information about the types of cancers that have affected you, those you support, or those you may have lost.
- Information you choose to share
Your information also includes the information you choose to share on PNC, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or comment on a friend's story. It also includes the information you choose to share when you take an action, such as when you add a friend, and/or add a place to your story.
Your name, profile pictures, cover photos, gender, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. We receive information about you from your friends and others, such as when they upload your contact information, or add you to a group.
When people use PCN, they may store and share information about you and others that they have, such as when they upload and manage their invites and contacts.
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data about you whenever you interact with PCN, such as when you look at another person's profile, send or receive a message, search for a friend or a Page, click on, or view or otherwise interact with PCN.
- When you post things like photos or videos on PCN, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access PCN, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
- We receive data whenever you visit PCN, sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to PCN, your User ID.
- Sometimes we may get data from our affiliates or third parties that helps us understand online activity, and generally make PCN better. We also put together data from the information we already have about you and your friends.
When we use the phrase "public information" (which we sometimes refer to as "Everyone information"), we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available. Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone, including people off of PCN, will be able to see it.
Choosing to make your information public also means that this information:
- can be associated with you even off PCN;
- can show up when someone does a search on PCN or on a public search engine;
The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and are treated just like information you decided to make public.
This helps your friends and family find you. If you are uncomfortable sharing your real name, you can always delete your account.
- Profile Pictures and Cover Photos
These help your friends and family recognize you. If you are uncomfortable making any of these photos public, you can always delete it. Unless you delete them, when you add a new profile picture or cover photo, the previous photo will remain public in your profile picture or cover photo album.
This helps you see whom you will be sharing information with before you choose. If you are uncomfortable making your network public, you can leave the network .
This allows us to refer to you properly.
How we use the information we receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your friends and our partners. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you:
- as part of our efforts to keep PCN products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- to protect PCN's or others' rights or property;
- to make suggestions to you and other users on PCN; and
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide PCN as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways. While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission;
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared.
We may store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices.
Deleting and deactivating your account
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it.
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your timeline, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted from PCN. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 90 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account. Some of the things you do on PCN aren't stored in your account, like posting to a group or sending someone a message (where your connection may still have a message you sent, even after you delete your account). That information remains after you delete your account.
Access on phones and other devices
Once you share information with your friends and others, they may be able to sync it with or access it via their mobile phones and other devices. For example, if you share a photo on PCN, someone viewing that photo could save it by other methods offered by their device or browser. Similarly, if you share your contact information with someone or invite someone to an event, they may be able to use third-party applications or devices to sync that information. You should only share information with people you trust because they will be able to save it or re-share it with others.
PCN Pages are public pages. Because Pages are public, information you share with a Page is public information. This means, for example, that if you post a comment on a Page, that comment may be used by the Page owner off PCN, and anyone may be able to see it.
Cookies, pixels and other system technologies
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
We use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage (like on your browser or device, which is similar to a cookie but holds more information) to provide and understand a range of products and services.
We may use these technologies to do things like:
- make PCN easier or faster to use;
- enable features and store information about you and your use of PCN;
- deliver, understand and improve advertising;
- monitor and understand the use of our products and services;
- to protect you, others and PCN.
Terms and Conditions
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
About People's Cancer Network
People's Cancer Network is a medical social network focused on cancer, providing support for everyone affected by the disease. People's Cancer Network is an independent website not associated with any organizations, not for profits, or hospitals. People's Cancer Network was developed by medical personnel with over 100 years of direct clinical cancer patient contact who understand the needs of those affected by cancer. People's Cancer Network allows users to communicate with someone who has been in a similar situation, enabling people to exchange information and support, in the hopes that users will be helped through their cancer journey.
What People's Cancer Network Offers
People's Cancer Network offers three profile types:
I Have or May Have Cancer -- those who have or may have cancer; I Support Someone -- those who have a family member, significant other, friend, caretaker, co-worker, medical personnell, neighbor, or interested person who either suspects or has been diagnosed with cancer; and I Lost Someone -- family members or friends who have lost a loved one to cancer. Upon completing the sign-up pages, users will be able to create a full personal profile, which can include photos, cancer information, hobbies and interests, contact information, employment information, education information, and an "About Me" section. Users will be automatically connected to other users who they choose through carefully developed unique clinical medical questions. Users can add and remove "connections" to and from their network, post and share status updates, photos, videos, and links, and send messages to one another. Users will also have the ability to create or join groups, which can be made public or private, as well as the ability to create or join events, which also can be made public or private. People's Cancer Network also enables users to video and group chat.
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with via the website peoplescancernetwork.com (referred to as “People’s Cancer Network,” “PCN,” “us,” or “we”). By using or accessing PCN, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on PCN, and you can control how it is shared through your settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PCN (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of PCN, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about PCN, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep PCN safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep PCN safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on PCN.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access PCN, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on PCN.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on PCN.
- You will not use PCN to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of PCN, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other PCN functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
PCN users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on PCN, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use PCN for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use PCN if you are under 13 years of age.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on PCN that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on PCN if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, without our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial and/or medical information on PCN.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download our software, such as a stand-alone software product or a browser product, you agree that from time to time, the software may download upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license or we give you express written permission.
- Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, we will provide you with seven (7) days notice (for example, by posting the change on the PCN) and an opportunity to comment on changes to this Statement.
- If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on this webpage.
- Your continued use of PCN following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of PCN to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
BY USING PCN’S SITE AND DOWNLOADS YOU ASSUME ALL RISK.
PCN IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) BY PCN OR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, BUSINESS PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS (THE "COMPANY'S ENTITIES"), AS APPLICABLE, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PCN AND PCN’S RELATED ENTITIES, AS APPLICABLE, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN ADDITION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY'S ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE OR ANY ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR REFERRED TO ON THE SITE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY ASSOCIATED MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY OR THE COMPANY'S ENTITIES, AS APPLICABLE, DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY ASSOCIATED MATERIALS WITH RESPECT TO PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY CAPABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. YOU EXPRESSLLY AFFIRM THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD PCN OR THE PCN 'S ENTITIES, AS APPLICABLE, LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOU ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE OR ANY ASSOCIATED MATERIALS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFECTIONS OR CONTAMINATIONS OF YOUR COMPUTERS AND MOBILE DEVICES YOU USE TO ACCESS SAME MAY RESULT FROM THAT USE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY PERSON SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO PCN OR PCN 'S ENTITIES AS APPLICABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR THE COMPANY'S ENTITIES AS APPLICABLE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR THE COMPANY'S ENTITIES AS APPLICABLE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OTHER TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IN COMMON LAW AND IN EGUITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE AND/OR SUBSCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE PCN, EVEN IF PCN OR THE PCN 'S ENTITIES AS APPLICABLE, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT IN A PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE ANY DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION ON DAMAGES OR LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THEN, INSTEAD OF THE PROVISIONS HEREOF IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE, PCN OR PCN 'S ENTITIES AS APPLICABLE, SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES AND LIABILITY AVAILABLE AT LAW OR IN EQUITY BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH DAMAGES OR LIABILITY EXCEED $100.
12. GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: PCN and you each agree to first contact each other with any controversy, claim, or dispute ("Disputed Claim") between PCN and you, providing a written description of the problem, all relevant documents or information and the proposed resolution. You agree to contact PCN with disputes by calling or writing us.
If such negotiations fail to resolve the dispute within their first 30 days, Disputed Claims must be resolved by binding arbitration of a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The arbitrability of Disputes, including enforcement and/or validity of this mandatory arbitration provision, shall also be determined by the arbitrator.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS STATEMENT, TERMINATION, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF, INCLUDING THE TERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, SHALL BE DETERMINED BY ARBITRATION IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY, FLORIDA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA FOR AGREEMENTS TO BE MADE IN AND TO BE PERFORMED IN FLORIDA. THE PARTIES AGREE, THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) PURSUANT TO ITS RULES AND PROCEDURES AND AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY THE AAA. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE NEUTRAL AND INDEPENDENT AND SHALL COMPLY WITH THE AAA CODE OF ETHICS. THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FINAL AND SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO VACATION OR MODIFICATION. JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD MADE BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTIES. IF EITHER PARTY FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD, THE INJURED PARTY MAY PETITION THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR ENFORCEMENT. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN HIS/HER OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THE PARTIES SHALL SHARE THE COST OF ARBITRATION, NOT INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, EQUALLY. IF THE CONSUMERS SHARE OF THE COST (NOT ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IS GREATER THAN $1,000.00 (ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS), THE COMPANY WILL PAY THE CONSUMERS SHARE OF COSTS (NOT ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN EXCESS OF THAT AMOUNT (costs of arbitration service for individual arbitration, not attorneys’ fees or other fees). IN THE EVENT A PARTY FAILS TO PROCEED WITH ARBITRATION, UNSUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGES THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD, OR FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD, THE OTHER PARTY IS ENTITLED TO COSTS OF SUIT, INCLUDING A REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEE FOR HAVING TO COMPEL ARBITRATION OR DEFEND OR ENFORCE THE AWARD.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS. EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS CLASS ACTIONS OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS, THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE SPECIFIED HERE APPLIES AND, THE COMPANY AND YOU EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
- GOVERNING LAW. The laws of the state of Florida will govern any disputes relating to PCN, notwithstanding the conflicts of laws rules of Florida or any other jurisdiction.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with PCN outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on PCN.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding PCN, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing PCN.
PCN Community Standards
To balance the needs and interests of a global population, PCN protects expression that meets the community standards outlined on this page.
Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of expression is acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.
- Violence and Threats
Safety is PCN's top priority. We remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. You may not credibly threaten others, or organize acts of real-world violence. Organizations with a record of terrorist or violent criminal activity are not allowed to maintain a presence on our site. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.
PCN takes threats of self-harm very seriously. We remove any promotion or encouragement of self-mutilation, eating disorders, hard drug abuse, or suicide.
- Bullying and Harassment
PCN does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but may take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals, limited to terminating the agressors account. Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted connection requests or messages is a form of harassment.
- Hate Speech
PCN does not permit hate speech, but distinguishes between serious and humorous speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, we do not permit individuals or groups to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Graphic Content
People use PCN to share events through photos and videos. We understand that graphic imagery is a regular component of current events, but must balance the needs of a diverse community. Sharing any graphic content for sadistic pleasure is prohibited.
- Nudity and Pornography
PCN has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content where a minor is involved. We also impose limitations on the display of nudity.
- Identity and Privacy
On PCN people connect using their real names and identities. We ask that you refrain from publishing the personal information of others without their consent. Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines community and violates PCN’s terms.
- Intellectual Property
Before sharing content on PCN, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
- Phishing and Spam
We take the safety of our members seriously and work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security. We also ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
We take the safety of our members seriously and work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security, including those that use fraud or deception. Additionally, we ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Reporting Abuse