About People's Cancer Network
Who We Are:
People's Cancer Network is a social network for everyone affected by cancer. We are an independent website not associated with any organization, hospital, or not-for-profit. People's Cancer Network was developed by an oncologist and medical personnel with direct clinical care experience who understand the needs of those affected by cancer. The goal of the site is to enable users to exchange information and support in hopes of helping you through your cancer journey.
Our mission is to help you through your cancer journey by providing a community for everyone affected by cancer.
Who Should Join:
- People who have, had, or may have cancer
- Friends, family members, and acquaintences of those affected by cancer
- People who lost someone to cancer
What We Offer:
- A full social network
- Auto-matching to similar users
- Advanced search
- Chat and Video Chat
- Volunteering & Assistance
What We'll Never Do
- Make medical recommendations or suggestions
- Solicit donations
- Release or sell private information to third parties
Would You Like to Advertise on People's Cancer Network?
Click here to send us your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.